No. 2, Lane 2, Wencuan Road, Taipei County.
Tel : (02) 2498-1190
Water: acidic sulphur, semi-clear, 60-70 degrees Celsius.
The pricing system is a little complex. There are pools for individuals, two people, and larger groups. If you come by yourself, you pay NT$100. Two adults together pay NT$150. Two adults and three children pay NT$600. There are additional charges if you want to hire a towel, and there are time limits of 40 minutes to two hours. The spring is open from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
More modern facilities are available at the Jinshan Youth Activity Center (No. 1, Cingnian Road), further from the downtown, but closer to the seashore.
There's a public pool here where visitors can bath in swimming suits; admission is NT$10. With space for more than 500 people at any one time, this is said to be Southeast Asia's largest hot spring facility.
1. Take express bus( bound for Jinshan Youth Activity Center) of Kuo-Kuang Co. at its North Station of Taipei City to Jinshan. Bus comes every 20 minutes.
2. Take express bus( bound for Danshui ) of Keelung Co. or Danshui Co. at the Keelung station ( near Keelung Railway Station) to Jinshan. Bus comes every 30 minutes.
3. Take express bus( bound for Keelung ) of Keelung Co. or Danshui Co. at the Danshui station ( near Danshui MRT Station) to Jinshan. Bus comes every 30 minutes.
1. Sun Yat-sen Freeway ->leave at Jinshan/Badu interchange ->Provincial Highway No.2 (in the direction of Jinshan) ->Jinshan.
2. Second Northern Freeway ->leave at Keelung/Wanli interchange ->Provincial Highway No.2 (in the direction of Wanli) ->Jinshan.
3. Yangminshan-Jinshan Highway ->Jinshan.
4. Danshui ->Provincial Highway No.2 (east bound) ->Jinshan.
5. Keelung ->Provincial Highway No.2 (west bound) ->Jinshan.
6. Nankang ->New Provincial Highway No.5 ->Sijhih ->Cidu ->Provincial Highway No.2 ->Jinshan.