Hsinchu Motor Vehicles Office
Remember to transfer the motorcycle/vehicle license plate registration when you're buying one...
- * Private Persons: R.O.C.-I.D. cards (originals) of both the buyer and the seller.
* Company/Corporation: Company registration certificate (photocopy), commercial license registration (issued by the MOEA expiration date beyond November 2001) or commercial business registration (either approval certification for establishment, or alternation certificate - photocopy).
* Sole Proprietorship: Company registration certificate (photocopy), or approval certification (issued by the county government for alternation -
- Seal/chop/stamp from both sides.
- Vehicle license (original).
- The original "new license plate registration form" (exempted for motorcycles).
- Motor compulsory insurance certificate (from new owner of relevant vehicle or motorcycle)-(validity no less than 30 days).
- For motorcycles of over 5 years and vehicles of over 10 years, must pass relevant inspection, before transactions
Operating hours: 08:00am - 17:00pm (no lunch break - excepting for tests, inspection and new license plate registration.)
Address?GNo.58, Sec. 3, Wunde Rd., Sinpu Township, Hsinchu County 305, Taiwan (R.O.C.)