mail to letsgo
Home > > > Cruise Info.
  Cruise Info.   Tom
  Location : All 2007-11-16 10:38:33

An alternative to flying to Hong Kong or Thailand for a visa run, is to take a cruise. Cruises are only avalible during spring, summer and fall. Usually the cruises are one or two nights and leave from Keelung. For current information try one of the links to the Star Cruise website or give them a call (their English is good).

180 Chungshiao E Rd Sec4 6F Taipei

2-2781-9968 ext. 302, 330


9am-7pm M-Fri, Sat 9am-1pm

Star Cruise's Itineraries for Taiwan

Star Cruise's Chinese website

Is this information helpful?
| Result : Yes 100% No 0% |
All Comment
Copyright © 2006 LET 'S GO!! All Right Reserved.