Prep Time: 40 minutse
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Makes 6 servings
2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled & cubed
1 cup 1% milk
4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
3 (6 ounce) cans chunk light tuna in water
1/2 cup chopped green onion
1. Preheat oven to 200 C (400F).
2. In a large pot over high heat, place the potatoes with water to cover and bring to a boil. Let boil for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain and transfer potatoes to a large bowl. Add the milk, mozzarella cheese and 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese.
3. Using an electric mixer, beat the potatoes until almost smooth. Then beat in the eggs, drain the tuna and stir the tuna into the potato mixture. Stir in the green onion and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Transfer mixture to a lightly-greased 10 inch glass pie dish and top wit the remaining Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown.