Beautiful Taiwan for Expats

Guarantee for temporary leave

An alien, who as a "Resident of the ROC" intends to leave temporarily and return in a short period may apply for an income tax certificate for the current year with his payment receipt of the previous year by appointing a Chinese citizen to be the guarantor and filling out an "Agent Appointment and Acceptance" form before he applies with the Police Station for an exit permit for the said year.

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | ©2003 Company Name